Freitag, 29. Juli 2011

Vagabunden Liebe

DSC_2909


A little post in between. My parcel from Zalando arrived yesterday. I nearly forgot how fast the delivery is, if you don't order in another country. I tried to ignore all the mails from Zalando telling me about shoes I would definitely like, but somehow, I don't even know how, they managed me to check their sales. And a brand I really can't resist is Vagabond. So here they are. I'm in love. They are not the type of shoes one would call beautiful in a classical way, but this is exactly what I love about them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ein kleiner Post zwischendurch. Gestern ist mein Zalando Päckchen angekommen und ich musste mich wahrlich zurückhalten den DHL-Mann nicht anzuquicken! Die Werbung schein mich zu primen, das passiert mir nämlich komischerweise immer bei Zalando. Und dann passen auch noch ALLE Schuhe. Wie kann das sein? Nun ja vielleicht liegt es ja auch daran, dass ich dort oft etwas von Vagabond bestelle, man könnte sagen meine Lieblings-Schuhmarke. Die Schuhe sehen edgy aus, nicht schön im klassischen Sinne, aber genau das ist es eben, was mir an ihnen gefällt. Eigentlich hatte ich ja versucht den ständigen Zalando Mails mit Formulierungen wie "Das könnte ihnen gefallen Frau XY" zu widerstehen, aber dann haben sie mich plötzlich doch dran gekriegt. Einem Rabatt von 70% ist aber auch schwer standzuhalten...

DSC_2902

DSC_2901

DSC_2898

Left: Flatforms Vagabond (here)
Right: Wedges Vagabond (here)

If I was a millionaire I would buy these too: High Heel, GAGA

6 Kommentare:

  1. I love those wedges!! o.0

    dont forget to join my giveaway!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ich mag sie beide auch :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. love love the blue ones!
    thanks for your comment, glad you liked the dress:D yeah, you're right about her expression, i know. she's got a great model body but not the face.too bad.great personality as well. she works there at the store and we tried to make it work:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh I like the gray ones! I have never ordered anything online, and I was going to try Zalando when I was in Germany recently. It was too bad they had no boots in stock that I liked at that time!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hübsch ;D Nya, stimmt aber, bei den Sales dort momentan... und nen 5€ Gutschein hab ich auch noch ;)
    Den Post-Typen hab ich aber zuletzt tatsächlich angekreischt. Wie der geguckt hat... ^^

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...